Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Beginning of The End.

Another semester has started and I definitely have mixed feeling on this one.  Why, you might ask?
Because it is my LAST semester of COLLEGE, which mean after my last semester I GRADUATED from COLLEGE!!!!!  I will soon be a workin' woman!!!!
But can I just say how bittersweet closing this chapter of my life will be?  Well I will tell you then, it is OH-SO bittersweet.  I have come to know and LOVE the girls I go to school with, they are my best friends and I rely on them so much, they probably get sick of my stories and how loud I am (which I actually found out today.)  I know they will all be life long friends and to top it off I am going to be in a room with them for 5 hours every day just waxing and other cool stuff I am sure.  (Sammy you will be missed enjoy being in barbering with "R")

Hair School BFF-FFF's at Breakfast August 2010
Also I love the teachers that I have had and everything I have learned and am still learning, I am so greatful I decided that hair is what I wanted to do, because I just want to learn everything possible, I am a sponge or like clay for molding, some good saying like that.
Then my little sister (sniff sniff-tear tear) has started college as well, and we are going to the same school, I am so excited to be sharing this experience with her and I am so glad we get to be doing it at the same school.

Sista' I am going to school with, at our school June 2009
Overall I would say I am so fortuante to:
Be doing what I LOVE
To be surrounded by some of the best friends, anyone could know.  Lucky me, I do know them.
To be at a fabulous establishment... haha
And to be able to share it all with my little sista!!!

Definitely blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment