Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dear Joyce,
I just wanted to let you know I think you are a classy old lady. But I will say I very much dislike that we can't eat food in your class the only reason we do it is to stay awake snd listen to you lecture for 5 HOURS. Also, I find that you like us to wear our capes when you lecture.... We get hot Joyce, really hot. So maybe please can we not wear them, I understand if it is for lab but not lecture.
Lastly what is this test business come on Joyce let's think about not doing that. But it is okay I enjoy the class just the same even though I think you dislike me slightly for doing that's what she said jokes and putting my hand in your lotion and not using like a wooden spoon.
Sincerley,
Meagan

p.s Let us know if you bring food so I don't go to the sec for a pick me up!
P.p.s Rickie keeps falling asleep and I do too and unfortunately when I fall asleep I resemble a old woman in a resting home with a double chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment