Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Few Thoughts

So, here is a little update from my brain. Enjoy!!!


 I LOVE Reese's Puff Cereal, I don't know why I had never tried it before, but I have now and I am addicted.


Okay, Val Kilmer, do I care he is like over 50, no.  Do I realize he doesn't look like this anymore, yes.  Do I care? No.   Seriously he was in his prime in the 90's and I am in love with Val Kilmer's 90's self. 

Other bits:
  • I just got called into nursery, and I am so excited!!!
  • I make headbands, all the time, that is all I do.
  • I am almost done with school
  • I LOVE my family and friends
  • I have become remotivated in all aspects of life
  • My best buddy left for Panama on Monday, and I wont see him for 22 months
  • Another friend gets home in three weeks
  • And my very best friend, leaves on her mission in 3 and a half weeks.
 And Lastly

 I saw Fun. last weekend, which was fabulous.


AND... I get to see MotionCity Soundtrack this weekend, with some of my best guy friends from the SG.  
That is all!!!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment