Saturday, December 18, 2010

This Is Love

If this doesn't say love, I don't know what does.
My parents have been married for 23 years, and are still so in love.
I have been so blessed to grow up in a home, were I was able to witness, the love, friendship, and partnership my parents share.
Not only have I seen it through there actions and the love they show for each other, but also that they have had 5 children, and I would say have done a heck of a job raising us together.
I love my Mom and Dad, and love seeing them STILL falling in love with each other more and more everyday.
They are amazing examples of what you can accomplish in a marriage, it is what someday, I will have as well, I know it takes work, but they are a success story.
So Mom and Dad, here is too you, you love birds, Happy Anniversary, thank you for being in love and showing it.
Love, Meagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment