Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wish List

So.. be expecting alot of these "Wish Lists" over the next year or so, I have decided to try something new.  It is called saving money... way weird idea right?  So we will see how it goes... I am crossing my fingers that is will be way good.  I think it will definitely be worth it, I am sure of it.
So this wish list applies to all things, including people, not that I have to pay for people, but they get included.


African Ice...Best thing ever, I could live off of these.

Black Sparkly Toms, I want that.


I want these c.d's, nay I need them!!  Maybe for my birthday..{hint, hint.}



This little lovely, I wish I owned it. Especially for Africa, which is a month away!!!

And last but probably the one, that is number one.
Being with this boy skimboarding.
I miss him alot.




No comments:

Post a Comment