Thursday, December 29, 2011

Date 11

So date 11 happened last night....this guy...I haven't met before, so prior to the date their was a bit of texting back and forth too get a feel of how this date might go down, from what I could tell he was sarcastic.  So this pleased me, maybe just a little bit.  I met him downtown at Stoneground (can I just tell you how much I love mapquest, finding this place without it would have been a challenge.)  Anywho.... LOVED Stoneground we shared a Chipotle Chicken Pizza and talked and talked and talked and talked.  Mr. Nick or Sir as I liked too call him is a business kinda guy who just moved back to Utah after traveling for awhile working around the U.S of A.  He loves music, movies and history.  And he has ginger tendencies, but only in his beard. 

So after dinner we walked out too the parking lot and he suggested if I was up for it getting hot chocolate that we should,  um.. .yes of course I am.  So we got hot chocolate and talked alot more about our families, communication and the lack their of, and kinda what we are all about.  So once we realized we had been talking for 4.5 hours.. we though it might be time too call it a night and we may have also came to that decision because the coffee place was closing. 

So this date... super fun, Mr Nick aka Sir was super cute (even if he had ginger tendencies in his beard) and I loved talking to him, so don't even worry peeps, he has already asked me out for a second date... we be going to see Sherlock Holmes. 


P.S. This was my 100th post... kind of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment