Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sad To See You Go

I didn't know if I should post on facebook, so I thought I could post on my blog.  Last night I found out of an old friend who passed away.  I knew he had been struggling and I tried to reach out too him awhile ago, but never heard anything.  Tanner, you will be missed, you had an influence on SO many people around you.  I will always remember coming over too your house in Saint George and you making me kool aid and just hanging out in your room while you and Jare played Maden, or whatever that football game is called.  I will always remember working at Eddie B with you and always talking about Yumi, and how hilarious she was.  And I will always remember you giving me the best hugs, just meaningful and full of life.  Thanks for taking care of me down at Dixie, you helped make it a good experience because luckily I had a friend like you down their.
Until we meet again Tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment