Thursday, May 17, 2012

Date 29

Oh hey.. it has been awhile... {I have good reason though, which will be explained at one point in time I am sure.}
So... I kind of changed up everything for this date, why you may ask? 
Well two things....

1. I made this guy break the bro code
2. I asked him out.

Totally worth it... this kid is in my singles ward, so nice!!
Attending the U
Has a job
Plus... he is hilarious
So we went to Lone Star and got mexican food {which is so good by the way, there tamales and street tacos are sosoooooo good.} Then I surprised him and took him to Nicklecade, dreams come true there... I got him addicted to my favorite coin game.  Showed him how to screamo dance and my skills in speed walking.  Then with the prize money.. I got mustaches.  He got a woopy cushion and glasses. 
So worth it.... so we both wore the mustaches on the way home and through the dairy queen drive through.  Where the young latino man said he wished his grew in like mine.. well of course you do.  But according to my date that meant that I was the hottest girl with a mustache he had ever seen.  I am really glad my date was there to translate.


No comments:

Post a Comment