Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Home

I am home.
I made it back from one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my life.
It was mentally, emotionally, and physcially exhausting.
But I loved every minute of it, completely, and whole heartedly.
I learned so much on this service trip.
I learned about me.
I learned I have asthma.
I developed an ulcer while I was their.
I witnessed some of the most amazing spiritually uplifting experiences ever.
My testimony has grown so much.
I miss the people of Kiamori, so much.
I loved the experiences with everything I am.
All the hard work was worth it.
So now I am home, and grateful for every little thing I have, I am blessed.  We are all blessed. And we should be happy with what we have because the people of Kiamori are happy with what they have... and they have a whole heck of alot less.

{Pictures and More to Come}

No comments:

Post a Comment