Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just a quick thought... or thoughts.

So...I have almost been home from Africa for a month now... and I miss it so so so so so much.  I actually missed my card board pillow and cement mattress last night.  I long too be their again in the convent with the nuns and the scary dogs barking out my window and bats flying right outside my door. 
I miss those little kids so so much and I have missed the service I was able too do their.  I guess that is why I am applying to Guatemala next year!!  Cross your fingers I get in!!!
I might grow out my hair.. it has gotten thicker since high school. So I figure why not.. and their is extensions to make it thicker.
Last night was hilarious.... my tailbone hurts so bad!!!  And now I have a black, literally black bruise on my butt.  I officially love escalators now... last night is definitely in my top ten moments right now.  Thank you Brooke and Bridget for sharing it with me.
Dating is silly....
This week I hit a year mark for being officially divorced... this is a huge milestone and I am so glad I have reached it.
I love the movie Something Borrowed... seriously makes my heart happy.
I am SO excited to start working out again.
I feel re-motivated in my work.
One of my best friends get's married this week to her high school sweetheart... well done JEN!!!!
I heard exactly what I needed to hear in church today... it remotivated me and strengthened my faith.
I am so grateful for a father who has the priesthood, that is such a blessing.
Life is good, it is hard work at times and confusing but it is good.
Welp, that is all!!!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment