Monday, January 9, 2012

Date 13

So... I went on Date 13, with a guy from my singles ward.
He is kind of a big deal... Sunday School President and he is 28.
My little sister's boyfriend, wanted too line us up, I said I was down for it, I mean why not?
He is a super nice guy, who is really tall, and he has a deep voice.
So.. I get a call Tuesday night from this guy too go out, I asked my sisters boyfriend if he had talked to him... and he told me he hadn't, so this guy just got my info, maybe from the ward directory and called me too go out.
So we planned for Friday, he said he would call me on Thursday with our exciting plans...
So Thursday rolled around and we planned on going too dinner and going ice skating.
So Friday, we went to Gecco's for dinner, went ice skating, and got hot chocolate.
This guy was sooo nice, I am glad I am making friends in the ward for sure. 
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment