Sunday, January 22, 2012

Date 14

My super cute friend Alison was talking about a group date she was doing.
So I told her next time, you let me know and I am in!!
Well Alison is kind of on top of things.. she called me the same night and said we found you a date are you in?
Of course I am!!  And my friend Rina too of course,
so we met at Alison's apartment she shares with two other roomies, a few other people showed up (including our dates
Mine, a 32 year old half Asian who develops buildings....owns his own home.. worked at LDS Hospital as an IV guy. So he was really nice and extremely established. It was a Hawaiian theme dinner which consisted of Pina Colada's, Hawaiian Haystacks and this yummy cake after.
After eating we all went bowling, when my true colors do show of, well, hyper-ness.
My date later asked while bowling if I was drunk, which I replied no.
And he said, Are you sure because I am really hoping that is the case... which I again replied, no I never have been.
Then he told me "I don't know if I can handle your enthusiasm."
Um..... I still don't know if he was kidding or not.
Haha I love meeting new people, but this is what dating is.. some guys are going to like you, some not.
Which is fine, this narrows things down and helps you figure out what you want and what they essentially want.. which evidently is someone who doesn't cheer even when you miss.

1 comment: