Monday, April 9, 2012

Date 25

{You know I may sound like such a brat, but I am TOTALLY entitled to what I like and am looking for}
With that as a forward: The shortest I will date is 5"9 and I can't have him be skinny.. I need thicker built boys.
Or else I feel like I could carry them in my satchel or be the big spoon or give them piggy backs or beat them up... {I could go on with my analogies of why I can not be with a guy who is under 5"9 and skinny}
So I meet this guy named, Kendall, at Cheesecake Factory.
Yep he is like 5"7 and super super skinny,
to top it off he makes a huge scene of how this is our first time meeting, well now that all of Cheesecake Factory knows this is going to be a blind date, let's have a seat.
So he is kind of a loud talker and the poor couple next to us were trying to enjoy a quite dinner and he is talking really really loud.
I tried to make conversation which resulted in Kendall saying things like:
-I am okay if this business doesn't work out, I am at a point in my life where I am okay being homeless and living on a bench.
-I am not old enough to have kids {he is 28}
-I am not making any money right now, but I am going on this, this, and this trip.
Kendall talking to the waiter:
-WHAT?! This is a huge menu, is this ALL cheesecake, that is why it is called Cheesecake Factory.
-Waiter can you split this half eaten cheesecake, because we are splitting it

Needless to say, there will not be a second date, but I think the best part of this is the fact that when I started typing this Kendall just called me to see if I wanted to go to Ogden for a weekend thing with his friends.. um, no thank you, thank goodness I am going to St. George!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment