Monday, April 16, 2012

Date 26

This guy.. was hilarious, seriously I had SO SO SO much fun on this date.
I was kind of out of control, but I guess I just wanted him to see what I was like.. no putting on my best self for a few days, he got it all in about 3.5 hours.
Saundy told me to make a theme for the date, so I was trying to choose between Free Willy and Hot Rod for our theme...
Finally I decided on Free Willy.
My date came and picked me up and since it was raining we had to rethink our Free Willy themed agenda.
Originally we were going to be getting dinner, going to Wal Mart and getting items to build telescopes with and going out the the Great Salt Lake to go whale hunting.
{Whales were put in the Salt Lake, for reals, some people have said they have seen them before, look it up on wikepdia.}
So instead we went to Joe's Crab Shack.
Chatted about his company (kno) name, which has sick watches.. he gave me one, I kind of love it. 
He went to BYU, made the football team, oldest of five brothers, loves Brad Pitt.
It was a way fun date.. I danced in the car for him and sang him Celine Dion and even petted his face, yeah I petted his face, and he loved it.
We went and got frozen yogurt with swedish fish.. {sticking with our date theme}
Then to finish it off he made me stand on the rock and do the free willy cheer... but apparently I was doing it wrong so he had to demonstate it for me.
Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment