Friday, May 13, 2011

Today is Good, Real Good.

I officially love today. Why, you may ask.  Well let me tell you, because their are lots of reasons.


I get Jimmy John's today for FREE at work... I guess something about our AR being at 14 days.
Whatever it means, it works for me, I get free food!!!

Today it is BEAUTIFUL, I am wearing shorts and flip flops... seriously perfect weather.
I am in LOVE with it.

I got my favorite eyeshadow that I have been missing and they discontinued but I found it, it gives me a "sunkissed look"

This weekend shall be fabulous for many reasons:
Uno: Tonight, I get to hang out with my family, I love it.
Second: I am going to this fine building tomorrow and am oh-so excited, it is much needed.


Thirdly: Since I graduated from COLLEGE... we are having a BBQ in my honor and having some of my favorite fixin's for a BBQ and Hello Dollies... mmmm. I heart food.
Fourth: I am going to clean out my car
And Lastly but CERTAINLY not least: I get to see a certain boy in 13 days and I am SO excited.
{Even though I just saw him 8 days ago, I feel it has been too long already.}


No comments:

Post a Comment