Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 30 {A bit late, but better late then never?}

Day 30:  A photography of yourself today {this is pretty recent} & three good things that have happened in the last 30 days.

Three good things that happened in March through April and part of May... hmmmm.... I don't know. Good things happen to me on a daily basis. I am grateful to be alive, to live in the United States.. {for the most part} To be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  To have a family and to have friends {especially ones I was able to see again, that I haven't in a long time, I have missed you all and am so glad too see you again} To get letters in the mail from one of my best friends and my number 1 buddy.  To have not one, but two jobs that I love, to be completely done with school, I am still amazed I finished.  I can't believe I did it, but I am so happy I did.  To have the opportunity to take road trips, for the opportunity to go to Africa.
I am truly blessed with great things and great opportunities and I love the people I have met along the way.  And that months can go by without talking to them or seeing them but I am able to catch up with them and it feels like no time has passed since I saw them last.
I have great parents who have pushed me too do my best and not to settle, I am grateful for the growth as an individual I have done... I am a person who will never stop changing I am constantly getting to know me.  I am so happy I have this time to do that, that I am truly getting to know me and what I want and not settling ever again. That I can pick and choose and be honest.  I love it and I love the ah-ha moments I have that make me realize things... that are truly important to me.  Life is fabulous, and I am going to have a fabulous time living it.
{The End}

No comments:

Post a Comment