Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Date 35

So Alison, sweet Alison.. this girl seriously always invites me on group dates.. I love her for it. 
So I went and met up at Alison's apartment where her and her roommates and put together a HUGE group date.. seriously at least 20 peeps were there.  I was introduced to my date.
All of us went outside to play volleyball.. unfortunately it was really really really reallllllly hot.  Ridiculous in fact.
After a little while we were all done so we went inside and had ice cream sundaes...
My date and I started talking and found out GREAT facts about each other.
1- He dated my cousin and then after asked if he could get her email so he could write her on her mission.
2- I dated his older brother's best friend. 
3- He told me he didn't know how people get married at 20 years old... {yeah seeing I was married at 20}

He was nice.
And now me and Alison are even better friends.
Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment