Thursday, July 5, 2012

Date 34

This was a quick short date I will admit at first I wasn't looking forward to it.
So, I met Big Mike @ Cafe Rio, he is 6"2 definitely built and getting ready at the end of July to go to Air Force training for the next year.
We ended up having so much fun and he was so impressed that I knew so much about the military business. 
He is totally a top gun dude, super sarcastic and was not afraid to tease me, which I love.
We went to Barnes and Noble, where he told everyone how I wanted to read 50 Shades of Gray, because I am into that stuff.

I am honestly so grateful and happy I did this dating challenge, I honestly don't know if I will finish it by September.  But it has given me an amazing opportunity to really start to figure out what I want and what I need in my life to have a successful relationships.  I have had my heart broken, great learning experiences, and hilarious new memories. {More on all that later.} And all of it has been completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment