Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Factoids.

-So I am a Glambassador now, they send me free stuff and I do trials for them. {More on that later}  BUT they sent me Biore face cleanser and SERIOUSLY it is better then cetaphil.  I LOVE it so much, I actually wash my face now and am not scared of breaking out.
-Well the time has come and I am going back to school... so crazy and sooooooooo scary.  When I decide to apply, then I got in.  My Mom said, Meagan, can you do this, I mean you have never really applied yourself in school?  Haha!! {This was not mean of Wendy to say, it is the truth, I don't think I ever studied.. I mean come on, I was in hair school.}
Soo.. BYU Idaho here I come, online. Still in UT.  SO no one worry I am still here!!!
-Things ending are difficult.  Even harder when they are long distance.  Sometimes you don't get the closure you need, I just have to keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and there is something so much better for me.  I learned alot from this and more about me.  It is time for self improvement and being a better me.  But I still wish him the best.  I still miss him.  But it is okay. 
-Anyways!!  Summer is here.  Adventures are to be had.  Changes are coming.  And it is all wonderful.  I am ready to just have fun.. it is much needed.  St. George this weekend.  MY birthday is coming up.  Exciting for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment