Friday, August 31, 2012

I watched it...

Last night I watched the GOP Republican Convention last night.  Seriously, I loved it.. watching history in the making, it made me giddy.  I have the opportunity to make a decision, to help shape my future.  Usually I am not one to go around preaching my political views, I have mine, I stand by them, and believe in them.  And I have never felt it necessary to rub it in others faces.
BUT on this occassion I have to admit that I honestly was moved to tears by some of the people who spoke.  I already have read alot on the new republican candidate Mitt Romney, but hearing even more stories, from the horses mouth was so impressive.  And did anyone else catch the opening prayer on Thursday night?  The guy was totally LDS and set such a lovely tone for the night.. yeah.. not everyone did amazing, but some speechs were phenominal.
Although some people didn't feel Mitt Romney got his point across I felt he did a good job, I believe in what he is about and I have seen what he has accomplished for so many various things in our country.  So here are so highlights I hearted, oh so much. 




There were tons more.. I am a sap and totally cried, the spirit was felt at this convention I am sure.  Probably something that most have never felt before... regardless of if Mitt Romeny wins or not, he has made an impact for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment