Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tilby Manor - Weekend Adventure

I have the best friends in the world.
Adventures Galore.
Food.
Tubing the Weber River.
Sleeping on the deck.


The famous quotes.
"I was born in the darkness"
"Where's the trigger?'
{The protocol of what to tell an intruder}
"Call him DB"

Mr. Chris C in the middle of the night waking me up telling me that something had grabbed his blanket.
Me waking him up as well to tell him that I heard something in the bushes.


The Weber River was epic.
Running into trees.
Trying to save each other.
Me and BJ almost getting swept up by the river, but thanks to Ben {Brooke got lucky with this guy.}  He saved us.   Your my hero Ben.
Going through crazy rapids.

Shoulder Kiss

Michelle's picture {I completely stole it}
I have the most amazing friends in the world.
We had some bonding in the cabin.
It was needed.  I love these girls with all my heart.
We are bonded in the weirdest and most wonderful ways.
Here is to 10 years.
I can't wait to see where the next 10 years take us.
Loves ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so hard.
    I love you even more!
    I was borrrn in the darrkkknesss!!!!!
    Can't wait for our next extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete