Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Date 38

Another guy from my singles ward.. he went to BYU Idaho when it was Rick's.. yeah a bit back in the day.  {That was the only clue he gave me to figure out his age.}  Mr. M is a whoot.  This is to document our first date, but we have actually been on three now.

For our date we went to Panda Express, just to pick up something really fast before we went to the game... yeah we went to a football game.  It was pretty exciting especially seeing it was Jordan High School football y'all!!!  Haha I had not been to a game since.. um... high school!!  But Mr. M and his dad go to the games all the time so he wanted to take me and show me what the excitement was about.  It was a really good game, so much excitement.. there was a fire in the furnace room at East High so the game ended a bit soon. See what I told you?  Exciting!!!!

After the game we went and got frozen yogurt and chatted... it was a good date with good company!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment