Sunday, September 9, 2012

State Fair


Oh the State Fair, it has been my dream to go for quite some time now.  So last night I rounded up Chris {C not J} and Bohme to come with me.  When we were pulling up to park at the State Fair, the boys asked me if the State Fair was trashy.  Which I replied, "No, I think it is kind of trendy now, not so much trashy."

NO. LIE.  I took ten steps from my car and some drunk guy is peeing on a car.  Chris and Bohme then asked me, "So... remember that one time you said it was trendy and not trashy."  Yeah.. I might have been mistaken.  

But don't worry the classiness of the fair only continued throughout the evening, including a man drinking a jug of tampico of which he informed us was filled with vodka and pineapple flavoring.  Classy sir, truly classy.

But I still loved it, I sadly never got my deep fried treats.  But I got to ride the rides which I laughed so hard I cried.  Completely wonderful.  Until next year Mr. Fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment