Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Things the Make My Heart Happy.

-That boy somehow finding a way to text me while he is working in the Phillipines, just to say hello.

-When going walking EARLY in the morning with my Mom and just having Mommy Daughter Heart to Hearts, perfectly skies, LOTS of stars.

-Curly Hair days.

-Pulling out my leggings with fleece.. on the inside!!!  It is fall, almost.. I can feel it!!

-Pumpkin flavor everything.

-Cruises, can January please get here sooner?!!!!

-Going to the Temple, I love love love that place, I have such a testimony of the great and spacious building and the work that goes on there.  Families are forever, I am grateful to be part of a forever family.

-Heinrick.

-People who tell me I have a Utah Accent

-Attending school and institute.. continuing my education has been the scariest and most rewarding decision.  I am so excited/nervous/unsure/happy about school, here it goes to the next four years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment