Wednesday, March 9, 2011

peace

so, my life is good real good.
this past week has been complete peace for me,
maybe it is because I was sick for five days and watched every nicholas sparks movie i could find on net flix and was able to just sit with my sisters.
or it could be that spring is here, well almost
it also could be i got pictures in the mail from the cutest boy
and it may just be that i have only been listening to fm one hundred.

but in all honesty it may be that my life is getting back on track. that i am happy and content with where i am and who i am with. even if it is just me and my family playing bs and slap jack.

it is no secret, and i have never been ashamed of the last year i just chose to keep it to myself. some business i feel shouldnt be plastered everywhere for the world too see, i still like the idea of mystery behind people.

but it is true, i am someone who has been through a divorce after only six months of marriage. did i wonder why this happened to me, yes.
was i embarassed, yes. was i scarred of what people would think, yes. did i ever think this is where i would be, did i ever think i would be one to get a divorce, no, definitely not.

but i had a great support system and i know i made the best decision for myselfi knew my happiness was important and i was not going to let that be taken for granted. i know now that my divorce was a trial i had to go through to grow in ways i could only with could onlu grow by having those things happen.

and now i finally am content, it took nine months but life is moving i have always been a happy person but even more so now. i am grateful for everything i have learned.
i have a deeper appreciation for the gospel and my savior.
i am improving in areas i lack, so someday i can be the best wife mother sister daughter and friend i can be.
i dont let people walk all over me, well i am trying.
i know who i am and what i am about and what i need and what i am looking for.
i appreciate my friends and family oh so much more.

life is good i love it i know there are ups and down but they are all worth itthere leading me to where i need to be even though sometimes it confuses me... it will all be good.

love meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment