Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 17

Day 17: A photo of you and your family

My family: Kevin, Aubrey, Gabby, Dad, Mom Josh, Me and Olivia  

Yes.... I did make this picture huge.
Why?  Because our family is LARGE...
And it will continue growing as we get married and have babies... I love babies
I LOVE my family, they are simply amazing.
We have all been through a lot, but we have been through all of it together.
We have laughed and cried and gotten in fist fights together but it is fabulous with every up and down, twist and turn.  And every other sparkle and glittery thing that happens.
They are my everything and my very best friends.
I admire them in their each own wonderfully individualized way.
Now... it is just a matter of finding a guy for me that will fit in with this crazy group?!

No comments:

Post a Comment