Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 5

Day 5: A picture of yourself from high school

I decided to put two on here, the first is of my very best friends from high school, I love this picture of us, it was taken on the day we were registering for our Junior year.  I have to say we had such a good time, seriously we lived it up.  I love these girls and admire them and everything they are doing now in there lives.  I know I don't see them all a ton and some not all.  But they will always have a special place in my heart for what they added to my life.  I respect them and hope that they are happy and living life to the fullest... but knowing this bunch they are doing just that.

Jewels, Bridge, Me, BJ, and Woody
August 2005

Haha, I thought this one was a good laugh.... This was taken the second day of Senior Year... I had an allergic reaction.. no big deal, it happened all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment