Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 4

Day 4:  Your favorite photograph of your best friend. 
This... is Miss Elle Bray, one of my dearest and very very bestest friends in the world.  She has been through so much, even more so recently while she is on her mission in the Taiwan Taichung mission.  She has been there for me through everything!! And I hope I can do the same for her right now. She has been by my side and I her's and we have been through the ups and downs of the last two years.  I know this girl is a life long friend.  She is an amazing sweet person with the best of intentions.  She is willing to listen and understand where you are coming from.  She has such a vibrant spirit, she is an amazing dancer, she knows so much about the gospel and is constantly learning more, she makes everyone feel loved.  And I am so grateful to call her my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment