Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Date 18

Wellll... me and this kid, kind of clashed, but that is okay, that is what dating is for.
He hates short hair on girls, I love it, I mean I have short hair.
He questioned the way my parents allow my little brother to have a mowhawk in the summer.
He told me then how my Dad and little brother will go in the den and watch real man war shows while the women watch Sense and Sensability...
Which I replied, "No, we were our Dad's boys growing up, we love watching war movies... we love hiking and camping because that is what we grew up on."
Date, "No, that is just because it is a family thing."  Which I told him, "No, we really enjoy it."
{First off date guy, we don't have a den.  Secondly it wouldn't be S &S we would be watching it would be Pride and Prejudice, thank you very much.}
We got sushi and he just got a california roll.
And you know how their are two types of leather jackets... really slick ones and creep city ones?
Yeah he had a creep city one.
But the good thing... I got to see This Means War, again and I got sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment