Saturday, March 31, 2012

Date 23

So.. I was meeting my date at Iggy's
I had never met or seen him before and so this was a blind date for sure 
and on top of that.. he was running like 20 minutes late.
So I am awkwardly sitting and waiting for this guy to show up, that I haven't seen.  
Looking at each guy coming in thinking, is that him? OR oh please.. not him....
He text me and said he was almost there, he wasn't sure where to go and thought I was at Chili's.
Just a small amount of miscommunication.
Finally he showed up, I was starving, at first the conversation was kind of lacking.
But then, we just started being super sarcastic and just having fun.
He is working two jobs and going to school, super great guy!!!

After dinner we went and got frozen yogurt and played the claw in the near by grocery store.
It turned out to be a way fun date, he even put up with me making fun of him being late for the date.
I love giving guys a hard time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment