Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random-ness of the Day

So... I am "working" right now... but I thought I would blog about some of my wants, seeing I am going to Vegas in two weeks for some R&R.  Minus this trip was originally to see Celine Dion, well she decided to cancel on us.. little skank.  Apparently her right vocal cord is tired and they have requested that she take time of till June.. so I guess I will just have to wait a bit to sing and dance to Celine Dion with, Celine Dion.

So... I made a deal with dear Wendizzle aka my Madre, not to shop till I left for my trip, that was the beginning of January.  So a deal is a deal and I have been holding out.. so here, in picture form.. is some of wantings of my little heart.  I can hardly wait for this, I do love my trips to Vegas!!!!





Also... I know I can't buy them in Vegas... but I NEED to see Coldplay in concert, just once.
The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment