Thursday, March 29, 2012

Date 22

So date 22 was a line up...
I was at my friend from work, Mrs. Jill's reception and she was like I want to introduce you to Greg.
So I was introduced to Greg, we chatted for a minute, then I went about my business eating my reception food.
{I mean seriously, that is one of the main reasons I love receptions}
So fast forward a week and Jill wants to line me up with Greg, whom I had forgotten about, but was reminded quickly of the guy at the wedding.
So numbers were exchanged and he called me up, we planned for Thursday.
So Thursday came and we went to this little place called the The Tin Roof, which was pretty good.
Then we went to the park and played this weird game from Italy, it is like chess for us in New York, or more so for the old men.
You throw this white ball and then try and chuck you two huge other balls to see if it can hit the one little ball.
I wasn't very good, although I did try and show my sweet t-ball arm from the first grade.
But we had a ton of fun and played till I started shivering.
It was a good date, with a good guy.
And I have decided I like good guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment