Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Conversation with Gabs


Gabby aka {Gabs} is my little sister
She and I are identical
In more then our looks...
Personalities too, but her's is a bit more extreme then mine.
And she is SO much smarter then me... and she is not even in junior high.
Today Gabs called me at work, this is how our conversation went:
Me: Hello?
Gabs: {Pretending to be this guy named Trevor} Rambling on...
Me: Hi Gabby, what's up?
Gabs: Nothing just calling, what are you doing?
Me: I am working
Gabs: Are you sitting at the salon?
Me: No I am at M West
Gabs: Oh.. so you are tapping stuff?
Me: Yep
Gabs: Did you get Cafe Rio today
{At my work every Wednesday different companies bring us lunches for free}
Me: No they brought us Rumbi
Gabs: OH!!  Can I have your left overs?
Me: I will think about it.
Gabs: Okay.. what are you doing?
Me: Gabs, you already asked me that question.
Gabs: Oh yeah, haha I forgot.
Me: Haha you are fine, I will see you after work okay
{Here is my FAVORITE part of our phone call, this happens regularly when you talk to Gabby.}
Gabs: Okay I love you
Me: Okay I love you too, have fun.
Gabs: I will, I love you, I will talk to you later.
Me: Okay love you bye.
Gabs: Okay love you bye {she barks} [Inside family joke]
Me: Okay bye.
Gabs: Okay I love you.. talk to you later, more in my head.
Me: Okay bye.
Gabs: Bye Love you....

I think she loves me... I have the cutest little sister!!!  She is out of control, I will keep her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment