Friday, April 15, 2011

Randomness of the FB

This post is SO random..
{And I know I need to finish my 30 Day Challenge, I will}
But...
Facebook,
It is the best
and..
It is the worst.
Then...
their is the random business.
Like last night for instance
Random friend request,
I thought she does not look familiar,
but maybe we went to high school together..
maybe.
So I accept her friend request, just so I can see who she is.
She is my ex-boyfriends new girlfriend.
And other then that I have no idea who she is.
Quite honestly... if I don't know who you are, I am NOT going accept your friend request.
And I have a feeling the only reason you added me is because I previously dated your man.
Sorry, but I don't feel like having you fb stalk me
when the only thing we have in common is the guy we dated.
Haha ... of facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment