Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 27

Day 27: A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then.



This is me a year ago.
I was married
Living in Draper
Going to school full time
Working full time
My life wasn't what I thought it would be...
So it was okay...















This is me now, a year later... and I have never been happier.
I am single
Living at home
I am working two jobs
I have graduated from college
I am experiencing life and living it to the fullest
I have made so many wonderful friends
Along with some amazing memories
I am going to Africa, a life long dream of mine.
And I am fulfilling it...
I am SO happy now.



All in all, I don't think I look much different. 
I am still Meagan..
But I am so so SO much happier
This last year has been hard,
BUT
I wouldn't change a thing
I have learned so much
and
I have have grown so much as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment