Wednesday, April 27, 2011

San Georghe!!! O-lay!!!

Our family went hiking at Zion's and my cousin Ashley came with her baby Noel, her and her husband were nice enough to let me and my sisters stay with her for the weekend.  I am already so excited to stay with them again when I go down in June!!!

Me, Ash, and Liv

 My Mom being a straight up Ghansta.. she makes 50 cent look like a poser.. she is legit.
And don't worry the sights of Zions were amazing as well.


 I think Anna should seriously consider become a forest ranger... this Asian family was feeding the squirrels their crousants and so Anna {as she was coughing} said $100.00 dollar fine.
I guess she was right because we found the sign later... super impressive cousin.

Sisters... so cute.

Me madre and padre... so sassy
 Our family went to Dixie Rock... more then half of our family has a fear of heights so it always makes for an interesting experience hiking... and my Dad was cute enough to give my Mom a piggy back down part of the mountain so she didn't ruin her sandals.. Adorable and I was super impressed with his strength.

 And what is a Saint George trip without shopping
which as you can tell my Dad LOVED... so much.


 We know how to load on the good food
which of course our trip consisted a lot of eating.

 And swimming/skim boarding 
which Josh and Kev picked up so so fast.
Josh wants to go down again and compete...
Apparently he thought he was that good that fast.





Aub and Kev.. aren't they seriously the cutest thing ever!!!

Me and Addison
 And I was lucky enough to see Addison this weekend.  He showed my family how to skimboard, he is kinda a big deal in the skimboarding community.  And I am lucky enough to be his friend haha!!
But seriously he is sponsored and such and I got to spend most of Saturday with him and I am SO excited to see him in 3 weeks.  I can hardly wait actually.  If you want to see his mad skim boarding skills and also him puncturing his lung click {here}
You will also probably see his amazing dancing skills. 
Gabby and me
 And to finish of the trip we went to Kolob and saw the beauty of it all on Easter Sunday.
Our family is classy, classy as cats.
 The End.
Until Next time.
Please be soon,
I miss Saint George already.

No comments:

Post a Comment