Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 24

Day 24: A photo of something that means alot to you.

{So it ended up being a few photos and some sentences, but that is fine, enjoy!!}


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Chris of Latter Day Saints, I am a MORMON.
And I am SO proud and SO blessed to have the gospel in my life.


I am so grateful for temples, the blessing of having eternal families.
And for the knowledge that knowing after this life I will be with my family.
I am also so blessed to know that one day I will be sealed to my husand {whoever he is}
and we will have OUR eternal family.
I am blessed to take part in the work that goes on inside these magnificent buildings.


I am grateful for our modern day prophet,
Thomas S. Monson.
I am so grateful to have an amazing leader to guide and direct us
on the right path.
I am grateful for General Conference,
and the words of wisdom that are given to us by our leaders of the Church.


I am also so grateful for Joseph Smith,
who at the young age of 14 prayed to find out what church he should join
and was told none of them.
And what came forth was one of the greatest blessings I have ever known in my life.
I am so grateful for his sacrifice and bringing forth the Gospel
and the Book of Mormon.



I am a proud member of the LDS church.
I am blessed every day from it,
I have a testimony of the gospel.
I know the Book of Mormon to be a wonderful thing,
and I know that reading this book,
it has strengthened my testimony.
I love this gospel,
it has helped me through so many trials
and it is what gives me my light.

If you have any questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
or would like your own free Book of Mormon
please, click {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment