Tuesday, September 6, 2011

50 {First} Dates

So... in Relief Society we were discussing choosing to be happy and being pro-active.
A girl in our ward made the comment on dating, she said she went to BYU and Snow College
the two schools you are bound to find a husband at...
But unfortunately for her, she had not found a man yet.
She said it finally dawned on her though.. she had to be proactive in finding an e.c. {eternal companion}
She couldn't just sit at home, watching chick flicks and eating chocolate ice cream.
She had to be making an effort and putting herself out their.
So she decided that she would go on a 100 dates in a year...
Once she had decided that, the dates started flowing on in, and she successfully met her goal.
So I thought.... huh, I want to do that.
So here we go... but instead I am doing 50 dates before my 23 birthday.
And I will blog about each one, just to keep track...
I am excited about it and hopefully {I am sure} this will be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment