Thursday, September 29, 2011

Precious Moments

Last night I came home after working a really long day and my little cousin, Baby Z was over at our house, we were babysitting him while his parents went out on a date.  
Z was super fussy and super tired, so I offered to hold him and try and get him too fall asleep, I snuggled up too him and just kept walking back and forth and bouncing him.  After a few minutes he fell asleep, so I kept walking around, just cuddling him up in my arms.  Thinking about how precious this little guy is and how much I love him.  It was right then, that I knew I WANT to be a Mom, I have always know I would be a Mom, but I have never though, oh, I want to have my own babies.
I have always been content with just playing with other people kids and then handing them over when they are fussy.  But little by little it has been building up inside of me and last night was that ah-ha moment.
I love little ah-ha moments, the ones that make you smile, get goose bumps, and feel super warm inside.
And that is exactly what it was.. I realized I can not wait to be a Mother, to have children and take of care of sweet little babies with my husband.  I am so excited for it, it makes my heart so happy thinking about it.
After a while I laid Baby Z down too sleep and I laid right next too him, just in case he woke up.. I ended up falling asleep as well and my Mom came in and saw me and Baby Z next too each other asleep and she told me she can't wait to be a Grandma, and I would agree I can't wait for her to be a Grandma either.

No comments:

Post a Comment