Saturday, September 24, 2011

Date 5

So... everyone should feel lucky because this one get's a story with it.  
So date number 5 was with a cop, yes a cop from Austin, Texas.  
Who happened to dance for Ballet West a few years ago.
Crazy random combo.. yes I would agree, but seriously.. one of the nicest, happiest guys I have ever met.
Me and and the Cop had been chatting for awhile.. and he said he was coming up and would like too take me out on a date when he got up here.
I was all for it, I mean he is kind of a stud.
So we set it for Friday... when low and behold I go to the Salon I work at and it says I have a client on Friday, 4:45.. with just a name and no phone number.
So their is no way I can call this Robert fellow and change the appointment because he left no number and I was supposed to be going on a date with the Cop at 5:00.
So I let the Cop know that he will need to come later.. I have a client.
He was fine with it and said he would be by a little bit later to pick me up.
So I was finishing up with my sister when I hear some commotion coming from the front of the Salon... one of the other stylist comes back and says your 4:45 is here. 
And it is the Cop, with flowers, he wanted too book me out to make sure I didn't schedule a client and surprise me at the salon.
So we get ready to leave and he had rode.. a harley,
yes a Harley Davidson Motorcycle over to the salon and said well, you ready.
Umm... motorcycles are scary but I said okay.
And he was nice enough to bring me a nice pink scooter helmet.
{Which at one point I accidentally head butted him while wearing my very attractive helmet, he was not wearing a helmet.. so I am sure he enjoyed that.}
So we went to dinner at Lone Star
We played Miniature Golf and made lots of That's What She Said jokes.
Then got Cold Stone ice cream.
And then too finish off the night we went on a ride on the bike.
Seriously so so so much fun and he was so nice and charming and funny.
It was a good date, for sure!!!!
I guess that is why we are going out again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment