Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Date 1

Are you already impressed?
I already got date numero uno under my belt.
So yesterday {Labor Day} I went out with Mr. JPhelps...
Our date started at one in the afternoon, he said this was going to be an all day adventure.
I was totally down for this, I mean this Mr. Phelps was entertaining already and I had never even met him..
Yep, that is right, this was going to be a blind date.
An all day blind date.
So I met him at his house, and don't even worry he was definitely a cutie and I was introduced to his brothers and girlfriend who were coming with us.
So we took off and went to a jump on it place {which p.s. I am scared of trampolines}
We jumped and such and I even did a front flip.. don't worry he was impressed by me over coming my fears of the trampolines and foam pits.
{Which I could never get out of those foam pits... ever time I jumped in I would plug my nose... not necessary and each time I tried to get out these women watching their children along the wall would laugh at me as I struggled to get out of the foam pit whether it was rolling or swimming or just trying to move all the freaking foam squares.  I am glad I could entertain them.}
Then the accident happened
luckily not to me, but Mr. Phelps brother.
He did a flip but kneed himself in the head... so they refunded us all our money and said come back again but because of his injury they wanted us to peace out.
So Mr. Phelps and I went and got Polish Dogs.. loaded with special sauce and banana peppers
 which were amazing.
We chatted about music and where we have traveled and what we do for work.
Then we went back to the Phelps residence and changed and took of to Boondocks where we played some mean Laser Tag and did the Go Cart Races.
{I destroyed in each of these... totally dominated}
We then all piled in the car again and drove to Wal Mart to pick up the necessary ingredients for our Mexican dinner.
We cooked it all and chatted
ate some dinner.
Watched this video... oh my I could die.
So hilarious and we just kept laughing about it the whole night.
Then we watched Scott Pilgrim Saves The World
and laid on the luv sac.
Seriously so so so much fun...
It was a freaking 12 hour date and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment