Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Sev

Tonight was a Sev run too pick up some slurpies.
And you are almost guaranteed some entertainment in your evening when stopping by at the Sev
tonight was definitely no different...
As we were leaving the fine establishment, a nice black gentleman sitting on the sidewalk in his shirt and tie. Started chatting with me.
He {black guy} asked how my night was going, I said good how is yours.  He replied by saying good, then following with.. do you go running.
Which I replied, yeah, I do and he said;
you got thick legs.. and I mean that in a good way {because I started laughing}
he followed that up by saying I was just saying you got really nice legs!! 
So I said thank you and he said have a good night and I told him too do the same.
Thank you black man sitting on the sidewalk and 7-11 for making my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment